Monday, November 17, 2008

On to my next adventure...

So, with my recent graduation as an Esthetician, I have decided that I do not want to stop there! Today, I started "real" college to get my degree in Elementary Education. Since I have had no formal college, I am starting from scratch. This is kinda scary, but I know it has to been done in order to contribute to the well being of my family. I think the thing that scares me the most is having to do college algebra... UGH! I am really not good at math, but I am confidant that I have enough resources to do well in it! So, please pray that these next 4 years of college are fruitful for me... and that I can continue getting good grants!! LOL!!

1 comment:

Kinsleys5 said...

Have you considered doing some CLEP test for a few quick/cheap credits? Matt's entire degree was done non-traditional and out of the classroom -- and for much less than a typical degree costs!