Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fetal Echo Yesterday!!!







Well, as you all know, yesterday I went for our fetal echo. The baby's heart looked wonderful... nothing abnormal, just a perfect 4 chamber heart! Also, we found out that we will be having another... BOY!!! We are very excited! Here are some pictures of the baby, including the 4 chamber heart!






Also, we wanted to send out an "invitation" to our baby shower. It will be at my mom's house on April 11th @ 2 p.m. If you are able to make it, just let me know! I know that those of you who follow out of state will not be able to attend... just wanted to let you all know!


We are registered at Target and Toys R Us.

1 comment:

Niecey said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad to hear it all went well. And another wee boy :) How wonderful.